Printing ecosystem

mabdelaziz

Hi All,

I am looking for a solution to implement the printing ecosystem to add barcode/QR on every page printed in the organization.

Regards,

PricelineNegotiator

To do this you must simply implement the workflow solution. This can be obtained by understanding the complex ecosystem that is the world of printing organization. Many years experts have also implemented workflows to add barcodes. To do so one must first implement.

Edit: Viewing a manual of strategical compendium may be of use, but heed the adversarial knowledge of his predecessors.

mabdelaziz

To do this you must simply implement the workflow solution. This can be obtained by understanding the complex ecosystem that is the world of printing organization. Many years experts have also implemented workflows to add barcodes. To do so one must first implement.

Edit: Viewing a manual of strategical compendium may be of use, but heed the adversarial knowledge of his predecessors.

Thank you so much for your reply, from your experience would you please advise me who can support me to start the Workflow study from a technology point of view..

Regards,

Controlling the Purse Strings

Avanti
CONTROLLING THE
PURSE STRINGS

By Noel Ward, Editor@Large
What did you buy for your
business last week?
And how are you making sure everything you purchase is properly managed and accounted for?

Read the Article