Printing ecosystem

mabdelaziz

Hi All,

I am looking for a solution to implement the printing ecosystem to add barcode/QR on every page printed in the organization.

Regards,

To do this you must simply implement the workflow solution. This can be obtained by understanding the complex ecosystem that is the world of printing organization. Many years experts have also implemented workflows to add barcodes. To do so one must first implement.

Edit: Viewing a manual of strategical compendium may be of use, but heed the adversarial knowledge of his predecessors.

To do this you must simply implement the workflow solution. This can be obtained by understanding the complex ecosystem that is the world of printing organization. Many years experts have also implemented workflows to add barcodes. To do so one must first implement.

Edit: Viewing a manual of strategical compendium may be of use, but heed the adversarial knowledge of his predecessors.

Thank you so much for your reply, from your experience would you please advise me who can support me to start the Workflow study from a technology point of view..

Regards,

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back