Printing Management degree or MBA course Scholarship

owenhear

Can someone please help with information on scholarships for a course i.e. degree or diploma in Printing Management whether online, through attendance or through distance learning.
An MBA online scholarship for African students would also do. I am in a managerial level in a Printing and Publishing company here in Southern Africa and my wish is to further my studies, professionally. I have been offered places for a degree in Printing Management at a London University and also a place for an online MBA but cash forbids.

I would appreciate your help.

I think I answered my own question, It must be the University of the Arts London/London College of Communication.
When I went there back in the day it was plain old London College of Printing Elephant and Castle

Yes. You are right. I have had an exemption on the 1st year. I unfortunately cannot raise the funds for the 2nd year, hence I seek information on where I can get sponsorship or scholarship. Are you able to help with such information.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back