Printing Multi Page Docu 4 up and Collated

oldskoolnam

I'm pretty new to this forum but I'm looking to see if anyone knew the answer to this...

I will def try to run a search thru the threads to see if this issue has already been answered.

I have two 100+ page PDFs. The dimensions are 4.25 x 6.63.

What I am trying to do is print them 4 up on a 11x17 on my docucolor so that they will duplex and collate. I will be able to cut them out when they are all stacked and ship them out to be binded.

My question is,
Is there a way to use Acrobat to print 4 up per 11x17 (Not multiple pages per sheet)... I need to be able to print page 1 (4 up) on the front and then page 2 (4 up) on the otherside.. and then so on.

If thats not possible, is there a way to import this PDF to indesign, so that indesign can do it thru the Driver rather than me extracting the pages from the PDF and placing them 4 up, 100+ times.

cuz that would be a real pain in the ars ya know?

Help is much appreciated.

-Nam Hoang

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back