Printing problem , labels .

padrao

Hi .
I am facing some problems with printing labels on one old SM74 Cptronic 1.04 .
The printer guy says the problem is from plates, and i say the problem is on your press machine .

The printer is complain about the labels from the middle are different from the left and right side .
The press sheet is 640x450, completed filled with the same PDF file .
I have checked the plates with a plate densitometer and on all sheet the values are ok .
I don´t have any difference on plate . I even create on job 20 % on all plate size and the result is ok .
Attached there are some images from one printed job, with 20 %, 4 color.
I ask any printer expert to check is the printed job is ok .
I can see some differences there but i cant explain if they are right or not .

here is the link for the files : Download files.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Why i can´t upload files here in Printplanet i allways get error "uploade failed" ??

All the Best
Padrao

With out looking at your files and just guessing by the description, it sounds like the rollers on the press are getting bad. The rollers get flared out on the ends and the middle sucks in. Only a guess.

Hi,since I check the file you attached, I believe that the reasone of this problem is Rigestration, the printer have misrigestration on both side of the sheet, let him adjust the rigester and then check again,,,

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back