printingwikileaks.com

gabrielp

Has anyone seen this website before? I somehow received an email from them. There are a lot of claims on that website about folks in the industry. Curious what everyone's take on it here was.

Couldn't make any sense of it. That's a good thing. If I could make sense of it, it would mean I'm a raging lunatic too.

Looks like someone's got a personal roller to grind about one point in printing's somewhat recent history.

The info about the people i knew is accurate as far as my memory of the events is concerned. However, the events covered happened about about 15 years ago so it's water under the bridge.

On a side note, to his credit, Amos Michelson did understand the mistake he made and the reason for it and warned Jeff Jacobson (at a creo employee orientation to Kodak) not to make the same mistake he did. Kodak, of course, went ahead and made the same mistake but for different reasons.

Last edited:
I thought that what I wrote was pretty innocuous. What's the issue?

Oh no, my comment wasn't directed to you. I was originally indicating my guess as to who is running this website, or at least helping with it.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back