problem whit vertical lines on LOTEM 400v!!! HELP!!!

milos Newpress

1.jpg1.jpg

Does anyone have an idea what it could be

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    555 KB · Views: 217
hey guys recently i've the same issue .. if anyone please help us here !

hey guys please anyone help me here , i've the same issue (lines vertical ) with definite spectrum of dots for examples
nohting appear wrong with pantones and solid dots , and under 50 % shades , other wize it's awfely appeared specialy with the 70 x100 size plates , tried anew system for the machine a new expose but still exist , any idea or help appriciated

this is Lotem 400v - fiber - no beam balance - looks like diodes misfiring - probably DDB card gone

i've this issue right now with lotem 800 II no diodes .. how can i do beam balance !???

Beam balanicing refers to a Thermal Laser Head - the Lotem 400V has individual diodes and fibers.
If you have problems with beam balancing on a Lotem 800 II (which is a Quantum with Thermal head) contact Kodak or someone who repairs Creo laser heads.

We offer parts and service for Kodak Lotem CtP (both lased head and individual laser diode type), as well as Trendsetter and Magnus models. We also replace and and repair Kodak laser head (TH-2.5, TH-2.0, TH-1.7, TH-1.0).
Please call or email if you need help and I will put you in touch with one of our service engineers.

Peter Warzecha, Sales Manager
Viprofix Prepress Solutions
3650 N. Cicero Ave. Chicago IL 60641
Phone: +1-773-545-7700 ext. 217
Email: [email protected]
Website: Used Prepress Equipment | Used CTP, Platesetters, Imagesetters

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back