Problem with passer: Dominant 414, 712

peccat

Problem with passer: Dominant 414, 712
2-3 years working with these two machines but so far failed to get a good passer (just randomly). Front mark somehow I manage to get but the lateral (side) mark my problem. I'm trying to fix lateral mark tampering with the middle screw and bolts that it (left or right) but I do not succeed. I guess there is some connection between them, the thickness of the paper and the distance - the way of the paper to the lateral mark. I'm sure the machines have some optimum speed but good passer?
I believe that a masters will help me to overcome the problem.

PS:
"For now my competition is very pleased of my work and quality."

thankful

Problem

Problem

Hello peccat,

With English not being your first language -- we are having a problem understanding

what you mean "Passer" ???

Regards, Alois

registration marks for good print

registration marks for good print

Sorry, I thought passer is an international expression matching, alignment of (magenta, yellow, cyan and black) registration marks for good print

Hello peccat,

Try and upload some pics of the "Problem"

1) Either the Images are in Register or you have Mis-register of K C M Y images.

Regards, Alois

Registration Marks ?

Registration Marks ?

Hello peccat,

Do you mean these Marks ???

Regards, Alois

Attachments

• printers-marks-316.jpg
    printers-marks-316.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 372
  • Registration-Marks-800px.jpg
    Registration-Marks-800px.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 1,192
Hello Alois

Exactly, I mean us. That's my problem, setting the print mark.

In color printing, registration is the method of correlating overlapping colors on one single image.

When printing an image that has more than one color, it is necessary to print each color separately and ensure each color overlaps the others precisely. If this is not done, the finished image will look fuzzy, blurred or "out of register" (see image to right). To help line the colors up correctly, a system of registration is necessary.

Printing registration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

adast mark.jpg

Missmatch_Registration.png

Registration_Misalignment.jpg

Regards, Dancco

The print mark needs to be imposed on the plate by the pre-press department - its not something the pressman can do anything about . . . . except ask the pre-press dept to do it.

Mis - register

Mis - register

Hello peccat,

Are you trying to tell us that you are having - Sidelay register variation during the print run ???

Regards, Alois

Yeah, Sidelay register variation during the print run. Never can I get what I see on the link
adast 714 imprimindo jornal 66x48 - YouTube
(30 sec. until 40 sec.) because I do not know why serve bolts and adjusted the mechanism for pulling the paper (Sidelay register).
when it takes place only in one machine then the problem would be the machine it seems the problem is the human factor.

adast side mark
adast side mark.JPG

Regards, Dancco

I think pre press is concerned, because that paper work after 2; 3; 4 times on the same plate in the machine and then getting poor results from a mismatch of the register of the press. Perhaps there is another method for testing the side register, I do not know.

grateful

Greetings Dancco

Questions for you

Questions for you

Hello peccat,

1) Is the Side-lay mechanism on Work Side/Gear Side of the Press operating correctly?

2) Are the Side-lay adjustment settings you make correct? If so

3) Run waste sheets through the Press at various speeds and watch the Side-lay --- is it pulling the sheet

smoothly against the Stop??

4) Are you using metal plates?

Regards, Alois

Today I tried:

1. sidelay mechanism works properly.
2. I'm not sure how it should be adjusted sidelay mechanism. I guess the weight of paper per m2 is important for adjusting sidelay
mechanism.
3. start with waste sheets (60 g / m2 and 70 g / m2) with sidelay pulls the sheet around 4 mm mostly smooth against the stop. However, in some cases after the withdrawal of the sheet against the stop, he went back to 1-2 mm. I've tried with nuts sidelay mechanism and I think they play a big role but as adjusted - I do not know.
4. To use metal plates. Want to try a polyester plates but our market gone.

Thank you for the efforts we make.

Greetings, Danco

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back