Our company has a mid 2000's Wohlenberg 137 cutter. We have had this issue for almost as long as we owned the cutter. It will work fine for long periods of time then out of nowhere it just stops cutting when the cut buttons are pushed. You push the buttons over and over and nothing happens. Eventually some times as much as 5 or 10 times of pressing the buttons it will make a cut. The cutter will act up like this sometimes for 1 hour or up to a day. Then out of nowhere it just starts working again. We have cleaned the cut buttons, tightened up the lock nuts that hold the buttons on. I have completely removed the switches that activate the blade cleaned them and reinstalled with no success. We have tried resetting the cutter again with no success. Has anyone had a similar issue and if so where you able to resolve it.