Problems with CDI Esko

marceloarcanjo

Hi,

My name is Marcelo Arcanjo. I Live in Brazil, sorry about my english, a speak portuguese
My tradeshop is Clicheria Blumenau, I have 3 CDI Esko 50x80
2 Spark 50x80 (1 with HD Flexo)
1 Cantilever 50x80 with HD Flexo

We are having a little problems with risks on the plates, which doesn´t happens in thermoflex Kodak (Have 3, 1 Lothen, 1 Mid and 1 Wide)
Do you know how i can solve this problems? We are also having trouble with speed, a 50x80 sheet reaches take 2 hours to finish a record process.
Can you help me with this problem?

Best Regards

Solved Problem

Solved Problem

Hi Mr Marcelo Arcanjo

How you know, Esko Brazil answered your question in this post in time, and we solved the problems related.
The problems were in TIFF files and now you are ready for to use our machine correctly.
Please, any question let me know.

kind regards

Marcel Casarino
Sales Manager Brazil

Hi Casarino,

All problems have been solved by Esko Brazil. I appreciate all the attention given to us. The coaches were perfect, we got a lesson in HD Flexo.
obs: flexo + HD Lux is perfect, come to Clicheria Blumenau and see with your own eyes. :)
Thanks again
Hugs

Marcelo Arcanjo

Hello Dudes!!!!

Thanks for the MacDermid´s Lux reference, it is really awesome!!!!
We reach gravure results in flexo !!!!!!!

If someone needs more information regarding LUX, fell fre to ask me.

See ya!!!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back