Production Manager position accepting applications (Bloomington, IN)

razmataz

Printing Services Manager (Publications Leader)

Indiana University Printing Services provides print solutions for faculty, staff, facilities, affiliated organizations, and students for all 9 IU campuses.

The Printing Services Manager provides operational management and oversight to publications and print productions staff. Identifies operational issues and/or areas of improvement and implements solutions to improve processes and/or operational efficiency. Analyzes, monitors, and evaluates performance of assigned staff; establishes work priorities, conducts performance reviews, and provides corrective action as needed.

For a full description, follow the link to the official job posting, which will remain open until 11/8.

Thanks!

I’m in Evansville. 24 years in print, currently a plant manager. Do you know if IU ever has any positions in Printing Services that can accommodate a hybrid type schedule?

I’m in Evansville. 24 years in print, currently a plant manager. Do you know if IU ever has any positions in Printing Services that can accommodate a hybrid type schedule?
IUPS does not currently have any hybrid positions, but I recommend applying anyway - it's possible they would consider it.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back