proofers

Wow, I can't believe it's been over 3 years since I posted in this thread! If you are still interested my criteria is critical color i.e. fine art, food and bev, fashion and other product sensitive to proofing accuracy -- shadow and highlight detail and overall color hues. CMYK dot proofing is superior to any inkjet we have ever compared AND I'm talking about thousands of projects here. If you can show me an inkjet that produces better proofing results than the Fuji dot proofs we invest in I love to save our clients the bucks.

Hi PrintMediaGuy,

On my Safari browser it show that the first post on this thread was by rbailleu on 01-28-2009. Were there earlier posts on this thread that have since been removed???

Al

[Edit] I first miss read your post to be saying that you had started the thread. My apologies.

Last edited:
Wow, I can't believe it's been over 3 years since I posted in this thread! If you are still interested my criteria is critical color i.e. fine art, food and bev, fashion and other product sensitive to proofing accuracy -- shadow and highlight detail and overall color hues. CMYK dot proofing is superior to any inkjet we have ever compared AND I'm talking about thousands of projects here. If you can show me an inkjet that produces better proofing results than the Fuji dot proofs we invest in I love to save our clients the bucks.

same answer as 2009.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back