PTR-4300 PH29A does not switch to "ON"

Joey

Is there a fix for getting this mechanical error other than replacing the sensor? The away sensor gives me an error on occasion and sometimes I get the "Plate size incorrect" error. I am using the Azura TS plates and have tried cleaning the sensor. It has just been a recent development. Cleaning the sensor seems to make it so it doesn't happen as often. Is there a specific cleaning solution I should try?

Make this simple; use the camera from you cell phone, point out the sensor with the camera, you must see in the cell throught the camera Illuminating Blue aprox, since the Sensors is IR, not possible to see human eye, Only with the eye camera of cell, if this o.k the sensor, you must see Lit ON.

Otherwise is faulty sensor.

Blessing

[email protected]

Mobile+WhatsApp:+505 8861 1441

Thanks chock! Will give this a try when I have some down time. So far I have run 24 plates with no errors since I cleaned the sensor again. Hope I don't have to replace it! Thanks again for your help!

the function of these two sensors the PH29A and PH29H are sensors to measure the sensitivity of the plate .... PH29A is failing you
I recommend you to clean and restart the simplicity in this iron that gives you a problem. This option is called Displacesment offset and it is set to -9.99 to restart it (a changed view loads a manual iron to make the change)

Another solution enters Service / Maintenance / Actuator test / sensor test mode and checks if the ph29A and PH29H sensors turn on. If only one turns on, it could be two things: one the cable that goes to the board is broken and the other sensor is damaged. ...... you can also see it by opening the cover on the left side and see the LEDs if they are on ... both must be on with the option sensor test ....
Screen Shot 2020-04-16 at 4.05.33 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-16 at 3.57.53 PM.png

Looks like the problem is in the auto loader unit sending plates through crooked occasionally. Sensor is working fine. Cleaned up the rollers/pathway for the auto loader and am seeing an immediate difference. Weird that it only happens here and there. Old equipment... go figure!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back