QM 46/2 rollers

RGPW17100

Anybody have numbers for rollers for this press. I had bottcher do them for me 5 years ago and the ink forms were fine but they do not sell the correct water forms. They had to sell me the outer roller and I had to tear apart my old cores and use the internal parts and it was not pretty. This press is serial number sensitive which Bottcher did but they still could not do the rubber in the damps. We had a vendor that found a syntac roller that worked. Any help out there on pointing me to rollers and part numbers?

Hi,

Check out Pacesetter USA.
Pacesetter Freedom Diagrams - This page contains 4 different Diagrams with serial numbers and pacesetter part numbers. Greg @ Pacesetter can help you out with your water rollers. (unless you are in Canada, if you are then I can help you out)

hope this helps!

Anthony

I can help you with your roller questions. I carry Bottcher rollers. Unless you have one of the first QM46,s I am not sure what the roller issue is. Give me a call.
Stan Intermountain Press Service,llc. 720-285-9485 ipsqm46.com

Yes it is one of the earlier Quick masters I will try and remember to get the serial number. The angle of the form roller set screws on unit 1 were the main issue.

Serial number is 960030. Dont really want to do a core. Would like complete water form rollers. Tearing these rollers apart are a big pain

Hi,

Pacesetter has complete water form rollers for serial # 956640 and up...

The only problem is I have 3 different part numbers...

Water Form 1 (WF complete 25 duro 17 11/32) - QM4642A (Pacesetter #) MV.028.411 (Heidi#)
Water Form 1 (WF complete 25 duro 16 7/8) - QM4642B (Pacesetter #) MV.028.411 (Heidi#)
Water Form 1 (WF complete 25 duro 16 7/8) - QM4642C - Pacesetter

WF complete 70 duro 17 11/32 - QM4643A-70 - Pacesetter or MV.024.768 - Heidelberg
WF complete 70 duro 16 7/8 - QM4643B-70 - Pacesetter or MV.024.768 - Heidelberg
WF complete 70 duro 16 7/8 - QM4643C-70 - Pacesetter or MV.024.768 - Heidelberg

The heidelberg number repeat...perhaps this information is incorrect, not really sure.

Anyways, hope this helps!

Anthony

I had this same issue with botcher. The problem is the one that closest fits my press the adjustment screws are in the wrong position. I have a syntac roller box that I believe was the correct roller. I may just see if I can get that one re surfaced then get new form rollers.

I have the rollers you need based on your ser# 960030. Is all I can think is they had a roller boxed wrong or a def shaft. I have a few new & used shafts also. All rollers are press ready, except PU-1 distributor up to ser#960331. I have a few new parts & numerous used parts availble.

I have the rollers you need based on your ser# 960030. Is all I can think is they had a roller boxed wrong or a def shaft. I have a few new & used shafts also. All rollers are press ready, except PU-1 distributor up to ser#960331. I have a few new parts & numerous used parts availble.

I will have to check with my boss. This is a real issue now. Printing solids from gripper to tail are 20 density points different in some areas and 5 density points in other areas. I will PM you and maybe you can give me a ball park price to re do unit 1

QM46 Issues

QM46 Issues

Anybody have numbers for rollers for this press. I had bottcher do them for me 5 years ago and the ink forms were fine but they do not sell the correct water forms. They had to sell me the outer roller and I had to tear apart my old cores and use the internal parts and it was not pretty. This press is serial number sensitive which Bottcher did but they still could not do the rubber in the damps. We had a vendor that found a syntac roller that worked. Any help out there on pointing me to rollers and part numbers?

Contact Rebel Medley at 1-800-241-7970 and if you have any outstanding issues I can help you.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back