Rampage client issue.

Rickprep

Had to reinstall rampage 11.3 on new apple server. After figuring out all the setting, the client, getting an error on the mac, it says Error -50 "pagelist file is opened exclusively by another application/ workstation.
Does anyone know where/ how to clear this? It's the only workstation with 11.3 client installed.?"
Also does anyone know where of if possible to download a Native client that isn't the Power pc version?

A few times.
It seems like an outside workstation has access to the rampage pagelist. I must be missing a setting or a file that needs to be deleted to get the workstation to be able to use the client on the mac.
Thanks for trying.

I know they still answer the phones if you need support.
Using v13 everyday here.
I don't believe there is a non-ppc client for v11, actually not sure if it was 12 or 13 that was finally intel?
When you say 'new apple server'....what OS NOW, (and what did you have before?) - the whole smb: vs the afp: connections come to mind and the 'custom' PC-MacLan clients....

If I launch the client before launching the rips, The client works, Then I launch the rips , the files go thru, However if I edit colors, the pagelist is locked up, and if I then turn off the rips, The client on mac will let me edit the colors, then turn back on the rip, the pages go thru. then again the pagelist gets lock.
Gotta be a setting somewhere.
Guess I will have to try fuji.
Thanks

Sounds 'maybe' like a permissions issue. (if you are logging into server with different credentials then the client)

Now just have to find a window XP driver for the Rampage series m Board.
I'd call fuji , but it's a 500 charge to just give me a driver. Pays to search 1st.
If anyone has an old site to download it from, that would be great.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back