Reinforcing labels/tabs...

kdw75

We have a small tag that we do regularly with a hole drilled at the top. For years we have applied tape to the back of them when they are several up to reinforce the hole. Does anyone know of a source for tabs or labels we could use for reinforcing that come on a roll so we could apply it with our Kirk Rudy Labeler/Tabber?

The tabs we buy are easy to tear semi-translucent. The tape we apply is mylar. I can give those a shot, but my thought was that they were designed to be somewhat easy to tear. Size wise, we could easily do a 1" or even 1.5".

The tabs we buy are easy to tear semi-translucent. The tape we apply is mylar. I can give those a shot, but my thought was that they were designed to be somewhat easy to tear. Size wise, we could easily do a 1" or even 1.5".
No, you don't want the translucent tabs. They are paper. You want clear polystyrene with no perf. They are used as a tamper seal on all kinds of product packaging. These are 2.5 mil: Clear Mailing Tabs | Clear Tabs | WaferSeals

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back