Relaible quality conscious print supplier required...

• Thread starter PrintingInLincs
  • Start date
P

PrintingInLincs

Hi all,

I have ditched my A2/A1 supplier as they kept providing me with posters that were not fit to pass on to my buyers & would not listen on the issues experienced.

I am used to a supplier with a Mimaki cjv of some sort. Can anyone point me in the direction of a good UK business? I'm not even bothered about turnaround but in my opinion, quality is everything.

I buy A1/A2 50 at a time but my old supplier split the artwork so I would like this kind of arrangement again.

Feel free to move the thread if in the wrong place :)

Thanks in advance, Karl

Hi, Had a look at your website & 170gsm posters are too thin for me, unfortunately. I'm used to 220gsm matt photo paper.

Cheers

We do that too. As our site says, we are a flexible supplier, so are not tied to specific paper stocks. It would just be impossible to list all options.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back