Reverse text with bizhub, Fiery

Bobby

Hi All,
I use Konica Minolta Bizhub 6501 with Fiery. When I print reverse text or any white area with solid dark colors, the white area is filled with dark colors means white area or reverse text is not clear specially when it is small font.
If anybody has experience in this case please help me.
Thanks in advance.

Bobby,
With a heavy CMYK fill and small thin fonts almost every device will fill... including a press. Are you able modify the artwork?

Craig,
We are not able to modify the artwork because mostly of artworks provided from customer side and mostly are in psd format, but something I want to tell you that we printed similar cards for more than six months and there was acceptable result but now it is so worse to accept.
Thanks for you reply.

On the front panel, look at the bottom of the panel, and touch the adjustment button.

Then in the next screen highlight, registration adjustment, belt clean, and gamma adjustment.

Then exit out, the machine will enter an adjustment mode, and see if this fixes your problem.

Can't remeber seeing it on the Fiery but on the creo you have two quality setting. One set are RIP features the other is engine features. The engine features has a reversed text switch that (more so on the c6501) improves reversed text quite a bit. Not so noticable on the 6500 for some reason.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back