Ricoh Auto Color Adjuster

QTab

Hello,
Anyone on here have any knowledge of the Ricoh Auto Color Adjuster?? I know you will if you are a Sales Rep., thats not really who I need to hear from, I have a Sales Rep.
Without all the beating around the bush sales pitch, any real world experience?
What does it cost? Does it work as advertised? Interested to know if anyone here has adopted this yet?
Thanks!
Dan

Hello,
Anyone on here have any knowledge of the Ricoh Auto Color Adjuster?? I know you will if you are a Sales Rep., thats not really who I need to hear from, I have a Sales Rep.
Without all the beating around the bush sales pitch, any real world experience?
What does it cost? Does it work as advertised? Interested to know if anyone here has adopted this yet?
Thanks!
Dan
Hi QTab, Good day. Kindly check this link

Prices may vary depending on the region that offers them. You may check with your local Ricoh dealer or direct channel.

What we understand is that Ricoh Color Adjuster is a good tool when it comes to color issues and validation / verification. It will aid the customer to improve and work effectively on how they handle color issues. It is comparatively efficient for handheld spectrophotometers in the market. Customers could instantly create an ICC Input or Output Profile without cutting corners. Color matching would be a good advantage especially if you are dealing with multiple printing devices of the Ricoh production machine. Hope it helps. Thank you.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back