Ricoh c7210sx trouble

bill kahny

Today will be the 6th out of the last 7 work days seeing my service tec. After a few prints I get a "toning" color from magenta and cyan maybe yellow (hard to see) in the background. It shows on multiple stocks so I've kinda ruled out paper settings. Any Ideas?

Attachments

• IMG_0857.jpg
    IMG_0857.jpg
    532.4 KB · Views: 162
Ok - I would start with "What has the tech done to this machine recently?"
Especially if this was NOT a problem previously.
(We call our Ricoh tech 'Clueless'.)
YMMV

Today will be the 6th out of the last 7 work days seeing my service tec. After a few prints I get a "toning" color from magenta and cyan maybe yellow (hard to see) in the background. It shows on multiple stocks so I've kinda ruled out paper settings. Any Ideas?

Has it been the same problem every call? Do you know if anything has been replaced? Like shawnd said try printing some full screens. Also a picture of the whole page is better. If the background is on the whole page I would guess drums but from what I can see in the picture it looks like it's not over the whole page.

It was over the entire sheet and yes multiple calls on same issue. lastest thing they did all new starter and developer one the 3 color units (black was done last week) and when that didn't cure it they put in drums for cyan and magenta. I'm running now but I feel like it will come back.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back