Rip agfa apogee pdf

Hello to you.
I am new to the forum
I come in a hurry because my PDF RIP AGFA APOGE no longer sees the imagesetter. With this message when it launches at boot time: THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THE DEVICE CONNECTED WOULD YOU TRY AGAIN OR CANCEL?. but the imagesetter reports that it sees the rip.
I think my rip heyday has worries. As I have the installation cd rip rip i uninstalled the Agfa Apogee PDF my windows 2000 and I reinstalled.
It displays this message to me: PROBLEM WITH THE OPENING OF THE DRIVER CARD APIS.
THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THE DEVICE CONNECTED WOULD YOU TRY AGAIN OR CANCEL?.
Sorry for my english
Thank you for your help.
Urgent please

Hi, I get this error on occasion with my Apogee RIP server and Agfa Accuset 1000+ imagesetter. I have to make sure the media is advanced at least 0.2ft into the cassette of the imagesetter before I shut it down for the night otherwise the next morning when I startup the Apogee RIP server I get a similar error. Try shutting down both the imagesetter and RIP server, than restart the imagesetter only. When its up and running, advance the media into the cassette a little but do not cut the media. Then startup the Apogee RIP server. If you still get the error, just keep hitting the RETRY (not cancel) button. Sometimes it takes me 10+ retries for it to finally connect with my imagesetter.

I dont have an explanation why this works other than its old equipment and finicky equipment.

Good Luck!
JB

thank for answer me .thank help me . I uninstalled the Agfa Apogee PDF my windows 2000 and I reinstalled. my probem is how to installation and configuration RIP APOGEE PDF.

Hi again,

I do understand your communication problem. I was just hoping to shed some light on a similar issue I've had. What was the reasoning for uninstalling and reinstalling your Apogee PDF RIP software? Did your hardware crash and did you need to install on a new computer or were you having that communication error and thought a reinstall would fix it?

JB

hello, good afternoon, greetings, I am new to the forum, I would like to know how I can find the software to rip the apogee pdf rip, I have an agfa accuset 800, thanks

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back