Ryobi 3304HA or Heidelberg SM52-2

dnmtt96

We need to run only one or two small 4C jobs a day. The job could be 11x17 full bleed, solid color. If I have a choice for one of above presses, which one should I pick?
Which one is easier to operate? Which one is superior in quality?
Right now we don't worry about capacity but we want something that we can run all the jobs on without farming out.
Thanks

2 passes gets old in a hurry, people will say SM will lay down a better solid, true, but you will be dealing with color issues, drying, and registration problems on EVERY 2 pass job, I suspect for 90% of your work 3304 will be quicker and less headaches...

3304 only has an 17.25 inch image area from gripper to tail. Also if you are pulling a big solid it would be better to pull it landscape instead of portait. Instead of the 3302 maybe look at a Ryobi 524. That has a 14x20 sheet and it pulls landscape.

Yes, I know what you mean but the 524 is more expensive. That's why I try to compare 13x17 4C vs 14x20 2C.

looking for SM52-2

looking for SM52-2

I am looking for an Heidelberg SM52-2 to purchase. Does anyone on this board have one to sell?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back