Ryobi 3304HA predamp

Ajax

Is there a way to change the predamp settings on this press. Right now it's doing 12 revolutions on high and then they slow down which is way way too much. I'm washed out for 50 sometimes more sheets. The press has a console but it's more or less for ink settings unless I'm missing something.

I know you can hold down the water button to control the metering roller speed at each unit but it's impossible to hold down all 4. Any help would be much appreciated.

Yes there is

Yes there is

Is there a way to change the predamp settings on this press. Right now it's doing 12 revolutions on high and then they slow down which is way way too much. I'm washed out for 50 sometimes more sheets. The press has a console but it's more or less for ink settings unless I'm missing something.

I know you can hold down the water button to control the metering roller speed at each unit but it's impossible to hold down all 4. Any help would be much appreciated.

Under the chain delivery on the OP Side, please view the PDF

Attachments

• cycleset.pdf
    75.7 KB · Views: 279

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back