ryobi 750

it is a beast, everything is built very heavy like a roland, but electronics are more like a Komori, i have seen service guy 2 times in 5 years, average make ready 5-8 min, almost never deal with ghosting, can mark if glass beads are old...

how is quality compared to a komori or a heidelberg? or even a roland? how is the water roller layout on it? is it similar to a shinohara 75 or a much better press

I have seen it print ladder bars and ghost forms print better then a Roland 500, it has a 4 roller water system, the only water system that I have seen better is KBA 106 and part of that is the steepness of the plate clamp system. My first shift guy ran a brand new S40 for five years before we hired him and he says the 750 prints circles around the Komori every day for general commercial work....

to "TheProcessIStheproduct"- KBA's RA75 is the same roller train as the RA106. If you were to compare them side to side they are identical outside of diameters. When it comes to streaking and ghosting its a rock solid dampener. With the strict control control needed in the packaging industry KBA stepped up and did one hell of a job with there inking and dampening system.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back