Ryobi 9985

snoozer

I have a Ryobi 9985 in excellent condition ,have been trying to sell it for about three months , just about giving it away and still have no takers , my question is why is it so difficult to get some one to buy it ? is everything going to Digital that fast ,Thanks , Snoozer

Ryobi true 2 color with crestline water units W/infered dryer , asking $2,200 but price is negotiable
located about 2 miles from Buffalo airport on a skid in my garage, like to have someone who is interested in the printing trade, use the machine.Thanks for your interest , snoozer

Good presses are being sold (trying to be sold) for cheap all over the country. I would love to add a press, but in my case,
the big draw back is the cost to ship and install. The dang things are heavy! No loading dock and not much room in my shop.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back