Sakurai Oliver in the uk warning,

Johnwahlberg

Just want to point out to anyone that has a sakaurai Oliver press in the uk, we have a sakaurai Oliver 466 sip year 2002. Recently on the inking console the small 7 inch screen that controls the cip files and lets you manually control the inking etc, packed in making the console redundant, I contacted oliver sakaurai uk and was told the machine is over 20 years old and would not offer any support, so I contacted Japan, i then I received a email not from Japan but from the uk dealers, saying I can order the screen at £18,000 , but I have to fit it, they can’t offer any support or advice and it’s non refundable, paid on a pro forma invoice,, so sakauriai owners or anyone looking at one of these presses, please be aware, I personally would stick by Heidelberg, at least they offer help.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back