Scitex Dolev 800v - Bootable Floppy ???

look. this is another error.
if in the morning first film doesnt enter, then your loading rollers are melted.
which film supply cassette (s) did you try?

bootable floppy for dolev 800

bootable floppy for dolev 800

Just a note of thanks to eceteknik for the file to download, it saved us as our floppy had died.

Just wanted to post a HUGE thank you for the post of the zip file. My boot disk for my Dolev 800 died on me and I had no idea how I was gonna replace it. I was able to make a disk that worked perfect. I am also fixing up several back up copies. A million times Thank You! This really got me out of a jam! :)

flopy boot disk

flopy boot disk

insert a blank high density diskette into your pc diskette drive.
format it.
extract the zipped file and see the exe file.
double click it. it will ask for diskette. press enter. and wait for installation finished.
We used the file and it worked great..your a lifesaver!

my DOLEV 800 was idle for 15 days and when i install the new DOS program the image setter work with the new DOS but the status errors was observed like Spinner set , workpoint set are in errors etc. is it possible that new setup values be done on the Image setter. Please give me suggestions , Thanks for any comments or recommendation

my DOLEV 800 was idle for 15 days and when i install the new DOS program the image setter work with the new DOS but the status errors was observed like Spinner set , workpoint set are in errors etc. is it possible that new setup values be done on the Image setter. Please give me suggestions , Thanks for any comments or recommendation

You have to re-install the micro program for your machine. I remember it is Dolev 800V v7.04

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back