scope and cip

P

pam_add

dear sirs we have esko scope workflow we are swevice buerue ans our mission to make plates and file for our customers (printers) in past few days i got from one customer who own hidelberg 4c machine .
any one try this any suggest you are welcome .

Re: scope and cip

do you have the ink planner ticket? (produces the CIP3 file)

otherwise it is a payable option, i think

pamela,

you will need your Esko rip to export a CIP 3 PPF file. This is usually an option. the printer will need Prinect Prepress Interface to interpet the PPF file for presetting the ink zone. His Heidelberg Press Console must be of a vintage that is able to read this via a card reader or network. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Mark Tonkovich
Heidelberg USA
Product Manager, CtP & Proofing

yes i have ink planeer ticket but the problem is i don't have any information about this ticket please anyone can give me any info or any pdf explain me or send to my mail add [email protected]

Inkplanner can only work after the 1 bit tiff is created.

so create a ticket the steps of .... expose .. then... inkplanner.

use CIPress to configure the cip file that you need, path, etc.

thanks d-max dor your helpful replay
i try as you told i run cipress setup and after create the required files , i create a workflow ticket to expose to screened file then the i add the ink planner ticket .
the problem is now , i can't make cip3 or ppf file , when i read the ink planner log i see this lines

inkplaneer on flexrip version 6.0
inkplaneer on flexrip version 6.0
could not retrieve full information from lthe log file even after 10 attempts
so please check the rip log file to see the status of inkplanner

i want use the cip both films and plates i don't where is my mistake in the setup of cipress ? or i must config the dispatcher also ?

Edited by: pamela on Jul 3, 2008 9:41 AM

Edited by: pamela on Jul 3, 2008 9:47 AM

which licenses do i need to have in flexrip 6.0 to work the ink planner ?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back