screen 8800 III standby

P

pam_add

i know after 10 min the leds be off automatically but our service man advised to shut down machine every time when i finish my plates
i want to ask : are usually turn off your machines ? many time in one day ?

Hi sir:
Normally any equipment, the indicating Led, is only sign for to notify the process is End.

Not for to indicate to Turn Off the machine, that is Not normally in any machine process.
Will be a possible, the some electronic boards( like Laser board)+ specifically the Power supply that can be Reheating.

Please review with the service man or tech, that test this area, Use the schematic diagrams and measure carefully with a good DMM, the tolerance will be 0.5% up or down.

Let me know, sincerely

Blessing

[email protected]

Mobile+WhatsApp:+505 8861 1441

i know after 10 min the leds be off automatically but our service man advised to shut down machine every time when i finish my plates
i want to ask : are usually turn off your machines ? many time in one day ?
It doesn’t necessarily to turn the machine off for a short time.
But if you don’t need the machine for 2 hours or more it’s better to turn it off because of electricity consumption.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back