Screen PTR4300S punch unit problem

Hello all.

I would like you to help me with this issue.

I have a Screen PTR4300S which after punching the plate, the plate rewards, close the shooter and then open and close the shooter again and then, the path raises with the following error.

E5130. Plate does not leave the punch unit.

I checked up the punch unit sensor (PH62) and it works fine (which detects when the plate reaches the punch unit) Even I replaced it, but it didn't fix the problem.

Thanks in advance.

Tony Blanco

Last edited:
Also I exchanged the sensor PH63, but it didn't fix the problem. If I perform a Centering Test, the problem is fixed for one day, but after starting the machine in the morning the problems appears again.

Thanks.

Tony

check motor feed plate ?
after punching plate rewards to path ang path goes down
i think your problem. motor can not rewards plate completely into path and sensor sense plate and give error
if you open cover you will see procdure
regards

Thanks Aligh for answering. You are right, the problem was, one of the gear that leads the chain of the transport was broken, it didn't allow the plate to rewards right and it produced the error. I replaced this gear and the problem was fixed.

Thanks a lot.

Tony

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back