Screen Thermal Plate Rite 8000

Chris L

We have been looking at both Fuji and Kodak for Thermal Plate Imagers. Recently we came across a Screen device and trying to gather how well that stacks up against Fuji and Kodak.

I have read some of the debates about Processless as well, but with running a Screen, does anyone have a preference of Kodak vs Fuji plates?

Thanks

Chris

Ran both on my PTR4000, Kodak imaged faster by a little amount but please give the biggest nod to the press room. Which group has the guys ready to come in and make the solution work for you in both prepress and pressroom and not just dump a box of metal at your door and say thanks.

Joe, thanks for your reply. We have been getting test plates in from both Fuji and Kodak and running on our presses with different Pressmen to get their take. We also have gone to onsite Demo's to both see the machines and talk with other Pressment on using the plates.

I think the Plates maybe more of a deciding factor and the box being the secondary decision.

Chris

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back