Securing Screen-4300 for transport

yes.... please call your local certified screen service provider to schedule for an engineer to do this. I don't recommend you doing this yourself because incorrect lockdown together with a bumpy ride will make your PTR a Pile of Trash Regretably (PTR). if you need assistance in finding one you may call me and I can locate the one in your area.

My Service Department will send you the instructions to lock down the Screen-4300 for transport. We also have the brackers that you need.
Please send email to [email protected] or call +1-773-545-7700. Please ask for Peter Warzecha.

Securing 4300

Securing 4300

Anyone know how to secure a Screen-4300 for transport by car?

Please don't do it!!! especially by car, you need your locks and brackets which come with it from the factory I cant stress how much you need these or it will be a nice expensive sculpture LOL!!

Good Luck :)

Duncan

Peter
Is Viprofix willing to repair the customers PTR if it is done incorrect or something is damaged. If so will this be at Viprofix's expense.
I know you are trying to help the customer and show being the hero. I dont know if Viprofix a certified screen service provider?

If so do you have Certified technicians on staff?

Hi guys

Thanks for all your advice, really appreciate it.
The reason for asking the question in the first place, was to do the job properly.
I know it's not just a fork lift an go...

I fully recognise that some jobs need special tools and training, but as long as i don't got the information on how to do the job i can't judge for myself if i am willing to take the risk.

I am from europe where we a little bit more relaxed about involving lawyers and i can gurantee that the person providing me the information won't be hold responsible for anything!

Sharing information is the key, just look at the open source business!

Hope i don't opend another can of worms :)

mc

mutti8000
this was in no way questioning your ability. As a matter of fact there is nothing I like to see better than a customer trying to understand there equipment. This makes troubleshooting over the phone easier. I see your point fully. As a certified screen engineer I signed a contract stating I would not copy or give my manuals to anyone. I am sure that if someone gave or gives you the install/deinstall manual is probably not certified or did not pay for the certification classes needed to obtain the manuals. I don't want to be a hard @&$$ about it but if the manuals where free for everyone I might as pick up another profession. such as underwater basket weaving.
maybe viprofix can assist you with the brackets and manuals. if so please becareful in moving.

if there is anything I can assist you with minus the manual please call

702-684-0059
[email protected]
Ray

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back