Sell or Trade Lawson MPU42 cutter with updated electronics

ondemandbindery

Here is the skinny. I purchased this knife from a one shift shop 2 years ago and it was a problem child. About 12,000.00 later with an upgrade on the electronics from Colter Peterson this is now a solid knife. My business model has changed and I do not need 3 knives. This also has a Microcut with airbed control. The knife is accurate, reliable, and has extra blades, tool kit, and schmatics of the new electronics. It is located in Central Virginia and rigging is the responsibility of whomever purchases it. I am also interested in trades but have nothing really in mind but will open the door. You are more than welcome to come run it or whatever you like. Email me at [email protected] if interested.

Thank you,
John Weaver

Attachments

• lawson.jpg
    lawson.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 154

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back