Sentinel Font

Wow, $200 US dollars for the font. That'll probably break the bank in Pakistan (the OP's location).

I didn't look at the prices . . . but then again . . . He didn't ask for free either . . . my answer still stands . . . google it

Which links you back to the paid font download...bottom line is the font requires a license. The font is someone's IP and getting around paying for it is piracy.

http://www.wired.com/2015/10/you-wouldnt-think-it-but-typeface-piracy-is-a-big-problem/

Ben . . I was just pointing out that google would get you to typewolf.com also . . . . I didn't say using a free ripoff is a good thing . . but then neither is 10,000 fornts for 19.95 like I've seen on the web . . . just sayin :)

Ben . . I was just pointing out that google would get you to typewolf.com also . . . . I didn't say using a free ripoff is a good thing . . but then neither is 10,000 fornts for 19.95 like I've seen on the web . . . just sayin :)

Fair enough. I was just trying to point out that many fonts (including the one in question) aren't free, although many people treat them that way.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back