SERVERLESS PRINTING!

I see KM has this for their bizhub line and was wondering if such a thing exists for their Accuriopress line. This eliminates the need of a print controller.

NO PRINT SERVER REQUIRED
They way I'm reading it, one bizub still acts like the 'server' hosting the ripped files. Something similar can be achieved on the AccurioPress line if you have a single Creo controller, which is now capable of hosting and sending files to multiple AccurioPress printers.

I have 3 bizhub machines, 1 C6000 and 1 C6100 (needs print controller).

This is listed for scanner but I don't have a scanner on my C6100 but I do have display. From Minolta brochure:
"The AccurioPress C6100/C6085’s new high-speed duplex scanner, with enhanced Open API and IWS applications support, delivers reliable high volume scanning to accommodate a wider array of legacy document sources and workflows. "

From Papercut:
"PaperCut embedded supports any Konica Minolta device with OpenAPI 3.1 and a hard drive installed. "
It sounds like Papercut uses the Open API? Is that inside the multi function display or is that in print controller?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back