sheetfed offset printing of met pet laminated sheets by uv and with drip coating

vaithi47

can you people help me understand this technology as our company has entered into this technology rcently
thanking in advance for your ntributions

what i want to know is what is the maximum ink densities you could achieve on met pet,what is tvi you may get,and what are screen rulings you may use and the likes... thank you

A long time ago I used to order small p.e.t. cards 0,2 mm, or frosted p.e.t., I only remember that it was printed with uv ink and that we first printed a opaque white as underground color for the FC are transparent. I'm not sure but for max. densities or screen it think it was not that special, like a normal density for coated stock, but it is almost 10 years ago since i last ordered this.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back