Signa question

motormount

I 've got two,2-sided cards,first one 11x7.5cm second 9x6cm.
I've placed them in a 35x50cm in montage mode,but i can't figure out how could i do it in imposition mode!

In impo i entered 4 pages,first card master,second special,checked the gang run box,work and turn mode,picked two 2x1 schemes,aplied the special page on the second one,and auto arranged the schemes on the sheet layout menu.

In the end-even with the gaps narrowed to 0.5mm- all i'm getting is two big cards and two smalls in the whole sheet!!!
(in montage i placed 8 bigs and 10 smalls with lots of space between them)

It's not very important since i got my job done,but i'd really like to know if it can be done in impo mode as well!

Thanx in advance!:)

Hi we use Prinect Signa station 3 and when you add in your plate template make sure you click on gang run form. This will allow you to add multiple schemes to a plate.

Good luck!

Hi!

As i wrote above,i clicked the gang run form option,and i placed the two schemes on the same plate.

The problem is that when i autoarrange the schemes from the layout menu,signa produces only four cards on the plate(two of each),leaving the rest of the plate empty!!!

Anyway thanx for answering!:)

I'm assuming you're using Signa Station 3.

If so, you have to go to the "Schemes" Tab, choose the "Press Sheet Layout", and fill the "Number Folding Sheets" field. You'll have to put 5 on the smaller and 4 on the bigger... Then press the AutoArrange button... Here's a Screenshoot of a job i did using you're specs and the AutoArrange button:

Direct link to picture: http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/4504/picture1bd0.jpg
Hope this helps, and sorry for my bad English :)

Thank you so much Savage!

Never seen Signa in osX environment before,bit different than the pc,but now i 'll know where to look at tomorrow when i get back to work!

Thanx again!

I have a problem, i have in stalled signa station 2012, but when i start it it says "'Licence server unavailable. you cannot work without access to the licence server'" can any body help me solve this problem

I have a problem, i have in stalled signa station 2012, but when i start it it says "'Licence server unavailable. you cannot work without access to the licence server'" can any body help me solve this problem

Why are you installing when you obviously should not be doing it?
Leave it up to Heidelberg tech or somebody in house who has the knowledge of your setup, network, config, etc..
In a nutshell, you have to point Signa to your licensing server, but that was one of the questions during the install..

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back