Signing a Deal Today on KM6501

Muddy

Hey all.

I'm not in the digital print world in any kind of significant way now but that's all changing today. I looked at all the usual suspects and in the end I've made a good deal on what I feel is the best machine out there for me.

Now the real work of marketing this offering to my present customers and targeting and landing new customers will begin in earnest.

Any advice/ideas you may have would be most welcome.

Oh and you can congratulate me on my purchase if you want as well.

:D

Congrats. Great piece of equipment. I sold the 6500 for 4 years before getting a job on the iGen team at Xerox. Sold the crap out of the 6500 though!!!! Best of luck with it. Call me up when you need an iGen ;)

Hey all.

I'm not in the digital print world in any kind of significant way now but that's all changing today. I looked at all the usual suspects and in the end I've made a good deal on what I feel is the best machine out there for me.

Now the real work of marketing this offering to my present customers and targeting and landing new customers will begin in earnest.

Any advice/ideas you may have would be most welcome.

Oh and you can congratulate me on my purchase if you want as well.

:D

What is your configuration?

Congratulations, I truly hope this is a step toward growth of you new "digital world"!!!!!!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back