Small Albuquerque Print Shop Downsizing / Selling Equipment

CliffSpielman

We are a small local print shop that is changing directions and has a variety of gear to offer.

I'll update this post as I get other items ready to offer. All are used in great working order, unless I mention otherwise. Most of the items are listed in Albuquerque Craigslist, some are on eBay as well.

Here is the current list:

Xerox Versant 180 Press / EX-180 Fiery / XLS Support / 45K Impressions - $7,995 - Shipping to be arranged by the buyer, Local Pickup Preferred
Challenge Spartan 150SA 15.75" Semi-Automatic Electric Paper Cutter - $700
Pro-Bind Hard Cover Crimper - $250
Fastbind BooXTer Duo (for staple binding) - $250
Fastbind Booxter Zero Max - $250
Fastbind C400 Manual Creaser - $200
Martin Yale J2436 Professional Padding Press / High Capacity - $250
Rapid 21698301 DUAX Heavy Duty Flat Clinch Stapler - with Staples - $65
Saddle Point Systems SilverStrike Pro (for staple binding) - $250

Still to be tested:
-Powis Parker FoilFast Printer
-Axi Draw
-1 or 2 basic thermal binders
-Film Recorders (not sure I'd ship these)

Last edited:
I'd like to you have you email me with the exact details from both posts above as I'd like to share this with my co-worker. If you have any pictures that would be helpful as well for the larger priced items

My email is [email protected]

Thank you
Dan

I'd like to you have you email me with the exact details from both posts above as I'd like to share this with my co-worker. If you have any pictures that would be helpful as well for the larger priced items

My email is [email protected]

Thank you
Dan
Dan, I'm horrified to see that my email was never sent. Regarding my original post, can I still email you details? It's only 8 months later. :)

We are a small local print shop that is changing directions and has a variety of gear to offer.

I'll update this post as I get other items ready to offer. All are used in great working order, unless I mention otherwise. Most of the items are listed in Albuquerque Craigslist or on eBay as well.

Here is the current list:

Fastbind BooXTer Duo (for staple binding) - $695
Fastbind Casematic H32 Pro - $2395
Powis Parker Fastback Hardcover Assembly Guide HCG2 - $250
Powis Parker Fastback Model 15x Tape Binding Machine - $650
Rapid 21698301 DUAX Heavy Duty Flat Clinch Stapler - with Staples - $120
Tamerica 27" Roll Laminator (TCC-2700i)
Powis Parker Fastback Model 11 Tape Binding Machine (DOES NOT WORK - PROBLEM WITH STRIP FEEDER) - $50
Formax FD 90 Rotary Perforating and Creasing Machine w/Additional Creasing Wheels - $995

Others items still being sorted through...

-Xerox Versant 180 Press, Bustled Fiery, Less than 50K impressions TOTAL
-Various bookbinding staplers
-Various Fastbind and Fastback supplies such as blank cases, book board and binding strips
-Various Unibind Steelbook hard cases for thermal binding
-Various shipping cartons
-Various newsprint and Kraft sheets

I'm interested in the larger items for sale such as the Xerox Versant 180 Press, please email me at [email protected] and I'd like to ask a few additional questions - perhaps may have interest in Casematic H32 Pro and possibly the Laminator.

Please note this email in your reply (copy and paste it) and what other larger equipment items you have for sale (like the Versant as an example).

Thank you
Dan

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back