Small Print Shop Help

inkspot

Hello,
I'm looking to start a local small print shop.
I'm considering the bizhub C450 and biizhub c552.
Are these good printers fro a small print shop looking to print brochures, flyers, postcards, etc?

I almost bought the KM C652 (which is the same emgine as the others you mentioned) a few months ago. I did a demo and was impressed. The dealer was also very knowledgeable and friendly. I didn't get it because I have been in business for three years and needed something with lower operating costs and that could handle a 13x19 sheet. Don't be discouraged by those who will say- "That's NOT a PRODUCTION level printer!" Which is true, but do you plan on printing over 50,000 a month in the first few years of business? If so, you'll need a bigger, heavier, faster machine. Have you looked at other manufacturers? Make sure you do your research and do demos.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back