small printer for printing on Envelopes 89mm x 152mm

ad41061

Hi, I am looking for a small printer to print on envelopes, I have a customer that requires 10K which I outsource to a trade printer, but I would like to bring in house, I have a Konica c6000 but I can't find the envelope fuser unit for sale at a good price. What kind of a laser printer could I get or maybe a 1 colour offset printer but I don't what to go that route just for envelopes.
Thank you for your help

Ad

Oki and Xante are both specifically designed for printing envelopes, and they will handle this size. There are plenty on ebay of each. iJet is an inkjet envelope printer which will also do that size and will have much faster speeds. They recently launched new versions, so you can find the older versions on ebay as well. This same unit is sold under many different names, including Mach 5 by Quadient (Formerly NeoPost). FYI, Konica didn't make an envelope fuser for the C6000 series...that didn't start until the C1060/1070 series.

Last edited:
Just a thought. Search for an envelope converter and print the sheets and have them convert,

Hi, I am looking for a small printer to print on envelopes, I have a customer that requires 10K which I outsource to a trade printer, but I would like to bring in house, I have a Konica c6000 but I can't find the envelope fuser unit for sale at a good price. What kind of a laser printer could I get or maybe a 1 colour offset printer but I don't what to go that route just for envelopes.
Thank you for your help

Ad
Hi there. I just happen to have an Okidata envelope printer, with the straight shooter stack feeder and conveyor on exit to go along with it. The printer is a Cx3641, with built in RIP. Let me know if you are interested. I am in North Bay, Ontario.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back