Small Shop Graphics/Prepress help

gregbatch

Need graphics help but can't find a good part-timer? Tired of dealing with freelance designers that have no clue about printing?

After 29 years of traveling 150 miles a day to my job as a prepress/production designer, a family battle with Alzheimer’s makes it necessary for me to stay close to home. As a result, I have decided to work from my home studio and take on a limited number of shops for a small flat monthly retainer. You get the help you need, when you need it - available 10 hours a day, 5 days a week - without the hassle of time tracking or worrying about cost overruns. Send me preflights, type, imposition, database publishing, numbering, fix-ups and more. I’ve got you covered.

You may be wondering if nearly seamless off-site graphics support is possible. The answer is yes. I’ve been operating the graphics and digital printing department of a print shop remotely for over a decade during times of winter weather and illness, including an extended period of time after major surgery, and two days a week for several years.

My studio has Comcast Business Internet, a powerful computer with Adobe CC and Office 365, plus an arsenal of utilities including Quite Imposing and my own custom scripts to handle almost any task. I utilize Skype for voice and visual communication, and Dropbox for file synchronization. I can even remotely control Fiery servers.

To guarantee dependable service to all, I can only take on a limited number of shops. First come, first served, so contact me right away to get on the list. I am happy to schedule a call to answer any questions you may have. Eastern/Central time zone preferred .

Expected launch is January 2018. I look forward to hearing from you.

What About Profitability?

Canon 2022
The Video You Really
Need To Watch

Modern offset press performance comes with several nuances.
Chris Travis, Director of Technology at Koenig & Bauer, shares some details.
View The Video