Snickers Retoucher

MacTwidget

Having been a retoucher since the launch of Photoshop 25 years ago, I found this to be quite funny.
This was the OBC of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue I just received in the mail.

Attachments

• photo5376.jpg
    photo5376.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 193
Last edited:
That's pretty good. I too have been retouching since the early years of Photoshop (ver. 1.0.7). Back then Photoshop was looked upon like a toy. How could you possibly achieve the level of quality customers had come to expect from high end systems costing hundreds of thousands of dollars from the likes of Scitex and Kodak? We not only equaled those dinosaurs but quickly surpassed them. How far we've come indeed.

There are 11 fails in that photo . . . can you find them all???? I will post a photo later today with them all circled. (no I didn't find them either - but found the same photo with them highlighted somewhere on this interwebby thing . . .

No Title

well not much interest but heres the photo . . .

Attachments

• photo5385.jpg
    photo5385.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 161

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back