Southeast paper suppliers/mills who are you using?

cruisin

Can someone help with paper suppliers in the southeast? We are just outside of Memphis and have been battling with suppliers on rising prices and mainly just keeping up with demand and we are now to the point of looking for other options. We currently deal with Mac, Athens and Veritiv and have been getting williamsburg 11x17 and 12x18 white and we are being told the 12x18 is gone until November. We can sheet the paper ourselves and would need both 34 and 36" wide rolls 3" core preferably 40" or 12x18 and 11x17 sheets.

Who are you having luck with? I am starting to strike out, I should have seen this coming with the continuously raising prices this year I have just never experienced a shortage and increasing prices happening this fast.

You can try Lindenmeyr Munroe, I know they usually stock a ton of Williamsburg. Always use labelexpressonline.com for your pressure sensitive needs!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back