spectro

ar king

now in the hunt for a spectro to get l*a*b* data. can all recommend or give info what are the different device that can read printed films or paper to measure lab values and deltaE reading. thnx

now in the hunt for a spectro to get l*a*b* data. can all recommend or give info what are the different device that can read printed films or paper to measure lab values and deltaE reading. thnx
First you need to determine which spectrophotometers are supported by your calibration software. The Eye-One from Xrite is fairly standard in the industry
Eye-One

other more cost-friendly/simple device that can do lab check and dE comparison? a more portable and handy unit that even our sales team can bring in handily to align with customer? thanks

other more cost-friendly/simple device that can do lab check and dE comparison? a more portable and handy unit that even our sales team can bring in handily to align with customer? thanks
Something like this?

ArgyllPro is an android app that supports any spectro the Argyllcms profiling suite supports- like those from Xrite.

You can get a conventional xrite i1 device, a USB OTG adapter, and your smartphone to implement a convenient
portable spectro solution.

works with i1 device only? quite interesting but i hope some measuring devices will also be mentioned as alternative. thanks for the link and the information sir

Sorry for the miscommunication- this is a list from the web page of the many supported
spectros:

• JETI specbos: 1211 & 1201, spectraval 1511 & 1501.
  • Image Engineering EX1
  • Klein: K1, K8, K10, K10-A
  • X-Rite: DTP20, DTP94, ColorMunki Design, Photo or i1Studio, ColorMunki Create or Smile, Eye-One Display Pro, ColorMunki Display, OEM i1d3 instruments, Eye-One Pro2
  • Gretag-Macbeth: Eye-One Pro, Eye-One Monitor, Eye-One Display 1 or 2 or LT, HP DreamColor or APS, CalMAN X2, Huey
  • Sequel Imaging: MonacoOPTIX
  • Lacie Blue Eye
  • DataColor: Spyder 2, Spyder 3, Spyder 4, Spyder 5 & SpyderX
  • SwatchMate Cube, with improved color accuracy.

Man, that website looks like it was made by a kid in 1995, but $100 is an awesome deal considering most digital printers come bundled with an i1.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back