Spinflow 100 paper feed problem

bmoflaz

I am using a Spinflow 1000 (HP 1050C+ chassis) for two-sided imposition proofing. It has developed a bad habit over the last couple of weeks of dropping the lead edge of the roll out right before a proof begins to print. Once we reload the roll, the front side prints, it flips, and the back side prints fine. As soon as the next proof is preparing to print, it drops the paper again.

Does this ring a bell with anyone?

I just bought one of these and the heidelberg tech tells me something has to be align perfectly or the machine is a paper shredder. sorry I can't tell you more we have not even used ours yet.

Thanks. We've had two of them for years. One finally bit the dust, and the other is still chugging along. I would venture to say that we have put tens of thousands of signatures through it with relatively little problem. If it weren't for this paper problem, it would still be trouble-free after 5 years of continuous use.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back