Staples for Xerox Versant 80

Not sure which ones your looking for, but we get ours from Sun Data Supply or Precision Roller. Seems to be just about the cheapest options. With our V3100 booklet maker we are able to buy the cheap knock offs made in India for like 1/3 of the cost of OEM. Saves a ton and Lets me buy 6 months supplies at a time without spending a fortune.

Not sure which ones your looking for, but we get ours from Sun Data Supply or Precision Roller. Seems to be just about the cheapest options. With our V3100 booklet maker we are able to buy the cheap knock offs made in India for like 1/3 of the cost of OEM. Saves a ton and Lets me buy 6 months supplies at a time without spending a fortune.

Where do you buy your knock offs? I have always bought direct from Xerox thinking it was the only option. I do not go through a ton of staples so it is not a huge thing for us but if I can get something cheaper that works in the future would love to do that.

Yes we do not use a lot of staples either but I was surprised how expensive the cartridges were from xerox.

Have you ever had any issues with jamming or anything?

Haven't had any problems with jamming. Occasionally we do have a cartridge that will stop stapling, but i just remove a strip and it usually goes back to normal. We had that same problem with OEM occasionally too so I chalk that up to just happenstance. Even if you had to throw a cartridge or 2 away every now and then, your still coming out way ahead if you ask me. Also, we run 13-15k magazines a month through ours, so I feel like if we haven't had a problem yet then we won't and no one else would/should.

Haven't had any problems with jamming. Occasionally we do have a cartridge that will stop stapling, but i just remove a strip and it usually goes back to normal. We had that same problem with OEM occasionally too so I chalk that up to just happenstance. Even if you had to throw a cartridge or 2 away every now and then, your still coming out way ahead if you ask me. Also, we run 13-15k magazines a month through ours, so I feel like if we haven't had a problem yet then we won't and no one else would/should.

Good enough for me. Thanks for the information.

Just not Xerox that charges an arm and a leg, Ricoh is not any better in that department. I about spit my coffee on the screen the first time I had to reorder the cartridges for my 7110 booklet maker.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back