Strange problem with calibration on Screen PT-R 4000

foliart

Hi everybody I have a very starnge problem with my CTP Screen Pt_R 4000
During work maschine said that there is a deviation 5% on some diodes and start calibration after that exposing the plate but when I see the plate is not exposed with corect power (the power is very low).Then I go to service and check the diodes thei rIopd was very high aprox 600ma wich is not possible. The CTP is not calibratinig corectly. When I made manual calibration the Iopd going on its correct values and everything is Okay. Some times I have to make two manual calibration or to restart the maschine.
Do you know what could be the reason? , I have cleaned the calibration sensor and put contact spray on all plugs on the CTP but the problem steel remain.
Thank you in advance .

Hello foliart,
Please call your Screen Represenative in your country. You may have damaged the calibration sensor.
Are you sure that there is a problem with the plates.
Regards...:)

When you say the Iopd is around 600, I assume you mean (Iop-Iopd), since Iopd is a constant for the lasers, to each individual one. Strange, as a large number wouldn't be a problem?
I wonder if the job going to it is your usual resolution, as a resolution you never used might not be set up for focus or power, etc. Just an idea that could solve it.
Otherwise, not sure how you're getting a 600. Unless it were a real good new diode on sparkling optics!

PrintPlanet.com > PrePress and Workflow > Screen > Strange problem with calibration o

PrintPlanet.com > PrePress and Workflow > Screen > Strange problem with calibration o

Hi everybody I have a very starnge problem with my CTP Screen Pt_R 4000
During work maschine said that there is a deviation 5% on some diodes and start calibration after that exposing the plate but when I see the plate is not exposed with corect power (the power is very low).Then I go to service and check the diodes thei rIopd was very high aprox 600ma wich is not possible. The CTP is not calibratinig corectly. When I made manual calibration the Iopd going on its correct values and everything is Okay. Some times I have to make two manual calibration or to restart the maschine.
Do you know what could be the reason? , I have cleaned the calibration sensor and put contact spray on all plugs on the CTP but the problem steel remain.
Thank you in advance .

Its very simple,screen machines are prone to dust when it comes to there diodes.Just check your Laser Head and the Calibration sensor.If they are dusty,you may experience the same problem.Also check on the vacuum pipe from the Laser Unit and see if it connects well to the Optic filter.You can as well check the optic filter.if its dirty,then you will have to get a new one.Costs not less than $500.Hope this helps you,if it doesnt,then PM me @ [email protected]

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back