Strange tiny window in Acrobat

AC Prepress

This odd tiny window keeps showing up on my desktop when Acrobat DC is open. The tool tip for it says "Add new press run to create a assembled job" I can close the window but it reappears after a new PDF is opened. Any ideas on what this is supposed to do and how I can get rid of it?

Attachments

• photo8709.png
    photo8709.png
    183.7 KB · Views: 288
The good news and I guess the bad news is that the window and message you see has nothing to do with the base Acrobat product itself. In other words, nothing from Adobe produces that message.

What if any plug-ins (or even Javascripts) have you installed in Acrobat? That seems like the only rational explanation.

- Dov

It looks like it is coming from the InpO2 plug in, the Layout Manager has a tool with an icon that looks like what I posted. I've no idea why it keeps popping up though.

It looks like it is coming from the InpO2 plug in, the Layout Manager has a tool with an icon that looks like what I posted. I've no idea why it keeps popping up though.

You would be best off contacting the company providing that plug-in since they probably have more insight into how it operates than anyone here would! :rolleyes:

- Dov

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back