Success Plan

Cory Smith

162-Success-Plan.jpg

Just as a point of interest, this is how the first printing company I worked for operated. All Canada Press circa 1966. I couldn't make this stuff up. :)

Best gordo

Seen this at a printer in my area . . . last count it was 3 or 4 times . . . seems to work for them . .. me, I would have a hard time sleeping at night:)

Just as a point of interest, this is how the first printing company I worked for operated. All Canada Press circa 1966. I couldn't make this stuff up. :)

Best gordo

You should save the above pic then :D A summary of what happened to your first company :p (Don't take it serious, just a joke :) )

You should save the above pic then :D A summary of what happened to your first company :p (Don't take it serious, just a joke :) )

No worries. It was a summer job for me (my Mum was the bindery foreman). I did film stripping, plate burning (just two up), and retouching naughty pics...painting necklaces (and other things) to maintain the modesty of the otherwise nude images of women to make them acceptable to the Canadian censors. My introduction to the joys of being an artist. ;-D

Best, gordo

No worries. It was a summer job for me (my Mum was the bindery foreman). I did film stripping, plate burning (just two up), and retouching naughty pics...painting necklaces (and other things) to maintain the modesty of the otherwise nude images of women to make them acceptable to the Canadian censors. My introduction to the joys of being an artist. ;-D

Best, gordo

haha... Good job Sir! :) Even the company was no more, but you learnt some good techniques from there. :D

This cartoon will resonate with Australian and New Zealand forum members, one word - GEON

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back